HELP US BEAT RECRUITMENT FRAUD
Help us beat recruitment scams using fake email addresses and information
Current Career Vacancies
Any current & available positions will be listed below:
Please note that SAFT will NEVER request any deposit to be paid during the application process.
We are aware of various recruitment scams, often using fake email addresses and information.
Do not respond to an email if:
- It’s asking for money. Our recruitment process does not require you to pay any money for checks or clearances, nor do we advise you to pay any third parties for police clearances. We will never ask you to deposit money into a mobile money account.
- The email address is different to this format: firstname.lastname@example.org We will never mail you from a generic gmail address.
- It’s out of the blue: You would only be offered a position once all the recruitment steps are complete.
We will never send a contract to you without:
- Application for a position,
- having at least one panel interview,
- psychometric tests (depending on the position),
- qualification verification,
- reference checking,
- medical and fitness asessments
- and criminal clearance.