PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To ensure pre-planning is done for incoming & outgoing fruit
- To monitor stock for accuracy & age
- To arrange/monitor container placing & removal according to pre-planning
- Communicate with clients & transporters to coordinate incoming fruit
- Communicate with shipping lines to determine next shipping opportunity
- Send correct stock to clients daily with age warnings where required
- Capture client’s specifications on Paltrack prior to loading
- Check accuracy of fruit loaded/verify mates’ receipt/completed vessel files
- Compiling/Follow-up/notification of all claims till completion
- Written recordings of all specs/changes/client requests
- Rolling planner
- Manage Inspection department
- Manage the admin function of the Intake & Shipping departments
- Procurement of PPE
- Complete & ensure that application of special market inspection points is handed in.
- Manage SAGAP Audit
- Good communication & cognitive skills
- Own transport
- Sound knowledge of Paltrack terminal & scanners
- Must be able to work under pressure/long hours if necessary
- Must be willing to operate at any company site
- Computer literate MS Office, especially Excel
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- 3 Years’ experience in the fruit industry
- BCom in Logistics
- Valid driver’s licence
Please note if you do not receive a reply within 14 days, your application should be considered unsuccessful.
All applications are subject to integrity assessments.
Click HERE and select Recruitment & HR to apply and submit the mentioned documents.